Each FoxIDs tenant can be configured with a custom domain. The custom domain can be configured with Control Client in your tenants master track under Settings --> Tenant settings.
When a new custom domain is added it needs to be verified. After verification the domain is enabled in all tracks in the tenant.
Configuring a custom domain in your FoxIDs.com tenant.
Only sub domains is supported as custom domains, like e.g.,
- In your DNS, add a CNAME with your custom domain and the target
- Configure your custom domain in your FoxIDs tenants master track.
- Write an email to FoxIDs support ([email protected]) and ask for a custom domain verification.
- FoxIDs support will ask you to add one or two TXT records to your DNS for verification.
- After successfully verification your domain become active.
Your own private cloud FoxIDs
Custom domains is only supported if the FoxIDs service is behind a reverse proxy that can do domain rewrite.
A domain is marked as verified in the master tenants master track and is thereafter accepted by FoxIDs.